Blazor tutorial for beginners | learn blazor from scratch
- What is Blazor | Text & Slides
- Blazor hosting models | Text & Slides
- Blazor project structure | Text & Slides
- ASP.NET core razor components | Text & Slides
- Split razor component | Text & Slides
- Creating blazor model classes | Text & Slides
- Employee list blazor component | Text & Slides
- Display loading indicator in blazor | Text & Slides
- Blazor data access strategies | Text & Slides
- What are RESTful APIs | Text & Slides
- Create asp.net core web api from scratch | Text & Slides
- ASP.NET Core REST API DbContext | Text & Slides
- Repository Pattern in ASP.NET Core REST API | Text & Slides
- ASP.NET Core REST API get list of resources | Text & Slides
- ASP.NET Core REST API get by id | Text & Slides
- Post in ASP.NET Core REST API | Text & Slides
- ASP.NET Core REST API Model Validation | Text & Slides
- Put in ASP.NET Core REST API | Text & Slides
- Delete in ASP.NET Core REST API | Text & Slides
- Search in ASP.NET Core REST API | Text & Slides
- Call REST API from ASP.NET Core Blazor | Text & Slides
- Blazor route parameters | Text & Slides
- Display data from two or more related tables in Blazor | Text & Slides
- Blazor event handling | Text & Slides
- Blazor data binding | Text & Slides
- Blazor two way data binding | Text & Slides
- Blazor component parameters | Text & Slides
- Blazor EventCallback | Text & Slides
- Building a blazor form | Text & Slides
- Binding select element with database data in Blazor | Text & Slides
- InputSelect does not support the type System.Int32 | Text & Slides
- Razor class library and reusable blazor components | Text & Slides
- Bind input select element to enum in blazor | Text & Slides
- Blazor DatePicker | Text & Slides
- Blazor form validation | Text & Slides
- Blazor custom form validation | Text & Slides
- Compare validation in blazor | Text & Slides
- Validating nested complex models and collection types in Blazor | Text & Slides
- What is AutoMapper and using it in ASP.NET Core | Text & Slides
- Edit and Update in Blazor | Text & Slides
- Add database row in Blazor | Text & Slides
- Force reload blazor component | Text & Slides
- Delete database row from blazor | Text & Slides
- Child to parent component communication in blazor | Text & Slides
- Delete confirmation dialog in Blazor | Text & Slides
- Blazor attribute splatting | Text & Slides
- Arbitrary attributes and parameters in Blazor | Text & Slides
- Blazor cascading values and parameters | Text & Slides
- Blazor multiple cascading parameters | Text & Slides
- Blazor cascading values performance | Text & Slides
- ASP NET core identity setup in blazor application | Text & Slides
- How cookie authentication works | Text & Slides
- Blazor cookie authentication - Login page | Text & Slides
- Blazor cookie authentication - Logout page | Text & Slides
- Authorization in Blazor | Text & Slides
- Blazor authorize attribute | Text & Slides
- Authentication and authorization state data in code in blazor | Text & Slides
- ASP.NET Core Blazor course wrap up | Text & Slides
John Krokidis4 weeks ago
Everything you have done, is a huge blessing for us developers! You explain topics that aren't easy to grasp in a really nice way. Thank you a lot and I will always be grateful for you guys!
Yalcin4 weeks ago
Dear Venkat, This is one of the best course that I have ever seen. Thank you very much for everything. Explanations are very clear and the flow of the course is very logical. For the following course, please think about data structure. Best regards. Bahadir YALCIN
Vivek Nuna1 month ago
Best tutorial for the beginners
I am a great fan of kudvenkat sir, he explains everything in a very simple way. I am following his tutorials for the last 4-5 years. I finished this blazor tutorial like a web series in just 2 days. I request you to please add a tutorial on Docker.
Adnan Zafar2 months ago
It was a great time. You are just an angel who is helping tech geeks with your great professional content for free. I have also watched your other series as well. A great addition in skills. I'm also waiting for a Web Assembly series. I hope so you will make it. Thanks a lot.
bm2 months ago
Tommy2 months ago
.net Core Blazor
Such a great teacher and course! I really learned a lot from here, couldn't thank more by words, please keep going!
Shiva5 months ago
Thank you for Blazor course which is simple and covered major concepts.
Prajakta5 months ago
Excellent Tutorial. Excellent Teaching. Thanks a lot.
Sithu6 months ago
Thank you so much! Looking forward to the next free courses.
Stanley Akachukwu6 months ago
Venkate did a wonderful mentoring tutorial. And I'm glad he was quick to deliver this. He has touched lives and still doing. I can't wait to take your azure tutorial. Thanks so much Venkate
KameswaraRao Prathipati6 months ago
Excellent Tutorial. please continue for more Blazor tutorial
Doghol Daru6 months ago
An excellent course. The material is perfect. The themes are well defined and explained by short videos which makes it easier to assimilate.
KONSTANTINOS KONSTANTINOU7 months ago
Thank you very much for this course . It took me 10 days on my free time but it was worth it! Please keep up the good work .
Dinusha Hasith De Silva7 months ago
Really good beginners course.
Harry Maartens7 months ago
Good explanation. It's good idea for Xamarin course. A simple software architecture course for .Net is also a good idea.
Eugene7 months ago
Very useful course
Very useful course for those who want to start create web.
Santosh Pabba7 months ago
Excellent Course on Blazor
Russlan8 months ago
An excellent beginner’s Blazor course!
Excellent work! Straight to the point with good-quality contents. Thank you!
Richard van der wath8 months ago
Thank you, this has been the best Blazor course I've found on the web. Simple, easy to understand and it works!
Edward Lyndon Madali8 months ago
ASP.NET Core (MVC, Razor Pages, Blazor)
Thank you Venkat for your tutorials!
Aji Mustofa8 months ago
Blazor is awesome
Thank you very much, for this tutorial. very easy to understand and easy to follow. I hope Venkat can continue with the security concept for Blazor
Simple838 months ago
Amazing course, very recommended!!!
Álvaro8 months ago
Please complete this great course
Congratulations on the course, but it is a pity that it did not finish for those of us who have followed it with great interest. I hope you post the security module. Thank you so much!!!
Shalini S8 months ago
Excellent for Beginners
Helped me a lot.Excellent tutorial.
Peter8 months ago
Excellent Blazor tutorial. Thank you very much for all your tutorials. They simply are the best tutorials in the .net world.
Frans Z8 months ago
A massive boost
This course is for me a big motivation to (re)start with ASP.NET, EF Core and Razor. It gives me the big picture I was looking for. Thanks! Keep making courses this way. Next step Azure :-)
Steve Bondq9 months ago
Only course you need for Blazor
Everything you need to get started with Blazor is here, and anything else is covered in the other ,NET Core course. Best presenter ever!
Gilbert Mungame9 months ago
Blazor Learning/C#/sql server
Thank you sir, I have achieved a lot of skills from your training tutorials, I'm now an intermediate fullstack software developer. So much from you. Please do something on Xamarin. Thank you
Kevin9 months ago
Another excellent course from Venkat
As always, Sir Kud Venkat’s tutorials are the best in their topics. Thank you very much for taking the time to pass on your knowledge to the audiences with such well organised tutorials and the course materials. When you think it's the right time, please continue for more blazor tutorial. Also, as another person has said, if you think the tutorials are helpful, please make a donation to encourage our teacher and show thankfulness for our teacher’s great works. Thank you very much Venkat!
Tarik10 months ago
Thank you very much for doing this excellent Blazor courses.
SivaKumar S10 months ago
I got so much out of this it covered a lot more than just the basics of using Blazor .it covered a lot of good webapplication development practices for C# .Net Core.I gained a better knowledge of using Identity with Blazor ,Dependency Injection .Great course !!! Thank you Venkat
Aimé10 months ago
An easy to understand blazor course
Thank you for a great blazor course which is easy to follow and understand.
Nicu10 months ago
Another excellent course!
Venkat is the best trainer. If you follow this course step by step you will master Blazor and you will understand all you need to develop your own applications.
yokow g10 months ago
Blazor Course evaluation
Extremely well done. Concepts were clear and implemented correctly. Thanks a lot for a great job. Since web applications are moving to online, instead of premises, Azure would be a great start. Blazor security, Web assembly some day, data structures, python. Thanks again.
Carl R Taphouse10 months ago
I've been going through this video series for the last couple of months familiarizing myself with Blazor and ASP.Net Core in general. The content of the series was nicely structured and well organized. I'm looking forward to exploring other videos from Pragim Technologies. Nice job.
johnny10 months ago
best course and teacher ever
as usual venkat's course is the best and easy to understand. really appreciate your time and effort on all your videos!!
ying10 months ago
I like to watch your videos to gain knowledge in programing. They are easy to understand. The concepts are explained by code and text systematically. I am looking forward to learning Blazor security, Azure and Data Structure from you. Awesome job!!!!!
Scott Saari10 months ago
Excellent Blazor course
This is a very comprehensive Blazor course with the added bonus of combining a web API with a web project. As usual these courses have obviously had much preparation and are unusually well organized. This shows much respect for the students' time. We appreciate it! Since WebAssembly is now in general release, it would be great if you have time to cover it someday as well. Thank you for making a better programming world through your kindness and skill.
Dejan10 months ago
Clear as always
Very clear lectures where you can quickly and understandingly learn about Blazor. Thank you very much Venkat.
Benny10 months ago
Best blazor course
please continue for more blazor tutorial
E M10 months ago
how do i receive he certificate of Completion
Aaryan Moin11 months ago
You will not find a teacher like this anywhere. Concise, informative, digestible tutorials that will leave you feeling like an expert on the topics covered. 100% would recommend.
Rajan1 year ago
I thank you for this Blazor course
Can you please show one cascading example, or one parent child selection example like State=>City
Ademola1 year ago
Simply the best tutor ever.
hakim ben1 year ago
Best blazor course
I thank you for this very interesting course, complete with documentation, and which allows people who can't afford to pay for courses. But please those of you who read my comment, if you earn money from these courses, please make a donation to encourage our teacher to continue to share us.