ASP.NET Core MVC Tutorial for Beginners
- ASP.NET Core Tutorial | Text | Slides
- Setting up machine for asp.net core development | Text | Slides
- Creating asp.net core web application | Text | Slides
- ASP.NET core project file | Text | Slides
- Main method in asp.net core | Text | Slides
- ASP.NET Core in process hosting | Text | Slides
- ASP.NET Core out of process hosting | Text | Slides
- ASP.NET Core launchsettings.json file | Text | Slides
- ASP.NET Core appsettings.json file | Text | Slides
- Middleware in ASP.NET Core | Text | Slides
- Configure ASP.NET Core request processing pipeline | Text | Slides
- Static Files in ASP.NET Core | Text | Slides
- ASP.NET Core developer exception page | Text | Slides
- ASP.NET Core Environment Variables | Text | Slides
- ASP.NET Core MVC tutorial | Text | Slides
- Setup MVC in ASP.NET | Text | Slides
- ASP.NET Core AddMvc vs AddMvcCore | Text | Slides
- Model in ASP.NET Core MVC | Text | Slides
- ASP.NET Core dependency injection tutorial | Text | Slides
- Controller in ASP.NET Core MVC | Text | Slides
- Views in ASP.NET Core MVC | Text | Slides
- Customize view discovery in asp.net core mvc | Text | Slides
- Passing data to view in ASP.NET Core MVC | Text | Slides
- ViewBag in ASP.NET Core MVC | Text | Slides
- Strongly Typed View in ASP.NET Core MVC | Text | Slides
- ViewModel in ASP.NET Core MVC | Text | Slides
- List view in asp.net core mvc | Text | Slides
- Layout view in asp.net core mvc | Text | Slides
- Sections in layout page in ASP.NET Core MVC | Text | Slides
- _ViewStart.cshtml in ASP.NET Core MVC | Text | Slides
- _ViewImports.cshtml in ASP.NET Core MVC | Text | Slides
- Routing in ASP.NET Core MVC | Text | Slides
- Attribute Routing in ASP NET Core MVC | Text | Slides
- Install and use Bootstrap in ASP.NET Core | Text | Slides
- Tag helpers in asp.net core | Text | Slides
- Why use tag helpers | Text | Slides
- ASP.NET Core Image tag helper | Text | Slides
- ASP.NET Core Environment Tag Helper | Text | Slides
- Bootstrap navigation menu in asp.net core application | Text | Slides
- Form tag helpers in asp.net core | Text | Slides
- ASP.NET Core Model Binding | Text | Slides
- ASP.NET Core model validation | Text | Slides
- Select list validation in asp.net core | Text | Slides
- AddSingleton vs AddScoped vs AddTransient | Text | Slides
- Introduction to entity framework core | Text | Slides
- Install entity framework core in visual studio | Text | Slides
- DbContext in entity framework core | Text | Slides
- Using sql server with entity framework core | Text | Slides
- Repository pattern in asp.net core | Text | Slides
- Entity framework core migrations | Text | Slides
- Entity framework core seed data | Text | Slides
- Keeping domain models and database schema in sync in asp.net core | Text | Slides
- File upload in asp net.core mvc | Text | Slides
- Upload multiple files in asp.net core mvc | Text | Slides
- Edit view in asp.net core mvc | Text | Slides
- httppost edit action in asp.net core mvc | Text | Slides
- Handling 404 not found in asp.net core mvc | Text | Slides
- Centralised 404 error handling in ASP.NET Core | Text | Slides
- UseStatusCodePagesWithRedirects vs UseStatusCodePagesWithReExecute | Text | Slides
- Global exception handling in asp.net core mvc | Text | Slides
- Logging in ASP.NET Core | Text | Slides
- Logging exceptions in ASP.NET Core | Text | Slides
- Logging to file in asp.net core using nlog | Text | Slides
- ASP.NET Core LogLevel configuration | Text | Slides
- ASP.NET Core Identity tutorial from scratch | Text | Slides
- Register new user using asp.net core identity | Text | Slides
- ASP.NET Core Identity UserManager and SignInManager | Text | Slides
- ASP.NET core identity password complexity | Text | Slides
- Show or hide login and logout links based on login status in asp.net core | Text | Slides
- Implementing login functionality in asp.net core | Text | Slides
- Authorization in ASP.NET Core | Text | Slides
- Redirect user to original url after login in asp.net core | Text | Slides
- Open redirect vulnerability example | Text | Slides
- ASP.NET Core client side validation | Text | Slides
- ASP.NET core remote validation | Text | Slides
- Custom validation attribute in asp.net core | Text | Slides
- Extend IdentityUser in ASP.NET Core | Text | Slides
- Creating roles in asp.net core | Text | Slides
- Get list of roles in asp.net core | Text | Slides
- Edit role in asp.net core | Text | Slides
- Add or remove users from role in asp.net core | Text | Slides
- ASP.NET Core role based authorization | Text | Slides
- Show or hide navigation menu based on user role in asp.net core | Text | Slides
- List all users from asp.net core identity database | Text | Slides
- Edit identity user in asp.net core | Text | Slides
- Delete identity user in asp.net core | Text | Slides
- ASP.NET Core delete confirmation | Text | Slides
- Delete identity role in asp.net core | Text | Slides
- Enforce ON DELETE NO ACTION in entity framework core | Text | Slides
- Custom error page in asp.net core | Text | Slides
- Manage user roles in asp.net core identity | Text | Slides
- Model binding not working on submitting razor view with foreach loop | Text | Slides
- Manage user claims in asp.net core | Text | Slides
- Claims based authorization in asp.net core | Text | Slides
- Role based authorization vs claims based authorization in asp.net core | Text | Slides
- Authorization in views in asp.net core mvc | Text | Slides
- Change AccessDenied route in ASP.NET Core | Text | Slides
- Claim type and claim value in claims policy based authorization in asp.net core | Text | Slides
- Create custom authorization policy using func in asp.net core | Text | Slides
- Custom authorization requirements and handlers in asp.net core | Text | Slides
- Custom authorization requirement and handler example in asp.net core | Text | Slides
- Multiple custom authorization handlers for a requirement in asp.net core | Text | Slides
- Custom authorization handler success vs failure | Text | Slides
- External identity providers in asp.net core | Text | Slides
- Create google oauth credentials - Client Id and Client Secret | Text | Slides
- ASP.NET Core google authentication - setting up the UI | Text | Slides
- ExternalLoginCallback action in asp.net core | Text | Slides
- Register application with facebook | Text | Slides
- ASP.NET Core facebook authentication | Text | Slides
- ASP.NET Core secret manager | Text | Slides
- Why email confirmation is important | Text | Slides
- Block login if email is not confirmed in asp.net core | Text | Slides
- ASP.NET Core email confirmation | Text | Slides
- External login email confirmation in asp.net core | Text | Slides
- Forgot password in asp.net core | Text | Slides
- Reset password in asp.net core | Text | Slides
- How tokens are generated and validated in asp.net core | Text | Slides
- ASP.NET Core password reset token lifetime | Text | Slides
- ASP.NET Core custom token provider | Text | Slides
- ASP.NET Core encryption and decryption example | Text | Slides
- Change password in asp.net core | Text | Slides
- Add password to local account linked to external login | Text | Slides
- ASP.NET Core account lockout | Text | Slides
- ASP.NET Core MVC course wrap up | Text | Slides
Nicholas John Hayward1 month ago
Simply nothing better!
The tutorials are clear and precise. He doesn't just tell you how to do a thing but also tells you why. Why is usually more important then how...and the difference between good developers and bad. Venkatt has taken it upon himself to provide developers with the core concepts of what they need to become great, no matter your financial situation. I personally have been a developer for 12+ years in another area and due to the corona outbreak I'm using the opportunity to change areas into asp.net development and these tutorials are by far the best and have helped no end in moving me closer to what i want. Top quality work! and will be using many of your other tutorials!
Valdas1 month ago
Amazing lessons. Thank you.
EslamKholeef2 months ago
This man helped me overcome many problems. Thank you so much
melak2 months ago
Thank you so much Venkat. You are one of the most generous persons. its unbelievable releasing this well-organized course for free.
Ryan D2 months ago
Best ASP.NET core tutorial out there.
Best ASP.NET core tutorial out there! Clear and thorough steps and explanations. Venkat makes ASP.Net Core learning easy and fun. 2 thumbs up!
DS3 months ago
Best for .Net Core Begginers
"KUDVENKAT" Only name is enough to express the quality of content in .Net community.
KameswaraRao Prathipati3 months ago
.Net Core Tutorial
Excellent Course. Thank you so much for your great tutorial. this is the best .net core series.
prashant kulkarni4 months ago
dot net core
Thank you very much, it is very informative
Wayne Hall4 months ago
I have worked at a company for the past 10 years and have been working in a particular technology stack for most of that time. I found myself back in the job market having not taken time over the past 10 years to stay up on the latest tech -- this happens when you are busy and have a life outside of work! I needed to become .Net Core-literate quickly to be able to get the jobs in which I am interested. I am a pretty well-seasoned developer but needed to get the basics of .Net Core, and I can run with it. I am very impressed with this course, and the instructor. Venkat is calm and thorough. He introduces concepts and expands on them in a way that makes it easy to follow and this really helped me grasp the techniques and flow of logic. Thanks, Venkat. The effort you put in to provide this course is evident and much appreciated.
Chetan Navale5 months ago
Good and enthusiastic course
Very good teaching method with proper examples. The course provides all in and out technology which helps users to learn each and every aspect in detail with understanding.
Mai6 months ago
That was a great course, it makes a difference. I got many information now which I didn't know before. Your way of teaching is simple and not makes things complicated.
Aaryan Moin6 months ago
The most useful course you will find about these topics. Everything is explained in a way that is so easy to understand, yet there is so much detail in the course and nothing is left for you to ponder or figure out. It is so well thought out that it is unlikely that you will have issues to search up on your own when following this tutorial. 100% would recommend every single time. you will walk away from this course feeling like an expert on the topic.
Shubham Gupta6 months ago
This beginner course is very good, so much information and with very short video length. I surely recommend this course to beginners.
Karim Messaoud6 months ago
Recommendation and words of thanks
I highly recommend this course for all beginner-developers (just as I am), especially for those who want to create their first own project. Very practical, very useful! In simple words explains many important things about Asp.Net Core Mvc. Thank you very much for all the people responsible for such a great job!
Ammar7 months ago
What amazing course
I really appreciate your time spent in preparing for all of these tutorial videos as free. This course is very helpful and useful for all dot net developers. Thank you so much Venkat and all PragimTech members.
Naveen Kokcha7 months ago
Gem of a content and that too free !!!
Hey Venkat , i would like to say this is one of the best if not the best course of MVC Core. I have membership of paid courses but would like to stress that content offered by you that too free is of great quality. Such a wonderful simple explanation of complex concepts.
Jainam Shah7 months ago
ASP.NET Core MVC Tutorial
Hello Venkat Sir, Greeting! I'm very glad that I found your channel on youtube. You are a best teacher for me. I've always found solution to all my problem through your teaching. Keep going. Thanks for all your help. P.S.: One More Question, How you learn thing as soon as it get just released ? Can you please share your feedback on this ?
Giuseppe7 months ago
Great course as usual
I love your way to explain difficult subjects in such an easy way and great details!
Ayman Mubarak Ahmed7 months ago
ASP.NET Core MVC Tutorial
Thanks for all
nys7 months ago
Asp.net Core Tutorial
Best Tutorial, best lecturer, thank you pragim
Saurabh Tripathi7 months ago
ASP.NET Core MVC Tutorial
Hi Venkat Sir, First of all i would like to say "Pranam". Your course content and delivery method is awesome, i really enjoyed learning this course. - Well structured and well organised. - Really enjoyed and look forward to learning more in the future Regards, Saurabh Tripathi
Rakesh Rana7 months ago
Dot Net Core MVC Tutorial
ASP Dotnet Core is rewritten and powerful open source web framework by microsoft and this course by Venkat Sir is best described.
Husam8 months ago
Thank you for your efforts. The course is comprehensive and all topics have been covered except for "sending the account activation link / password recovery link via E-mail", can you please teach us how to do that?
Miroslav8 months ago
The Best Course
Totally recommended to everyone
Ahmed Samy9 months ago
I recommend this course to anyone who wants to learn .netcore, this is the best free course on the internet. Thank you Venkat for your efforts, you deserve the best.
mohammad adibi9 months ago
just GREAT! it can be good if there was a link to download all slides in a zip file.
Michelle L Clark9 months ago
Best Tutorial Online
I've done many tutorials on Asp.Net Core and this one is by far the best. Very thorough and explains why you are writing the code which most other tutorials don't. All the code worked. Again rare. Great job!!!
Bradley Smithies10 months ago
So easy to follow, can't wait for .net core 3 tutorials to come out!
Martin Chovancik10 months ago
Well-structured and easy to understand.
Excellent course! I've been programming for years but I'm way out of date on current technologies. This ASP .NET Core MVC course has been a pleasure to experience. Well-structured, concise and short episodes which don't overload your mind with a ton of information all at once. I wish all instructors were this good as presenting their material.
ankit10 months ago
Thank you very much
Hello Kudvenkat, I watched your asp.net core mvc series on youtube. first I was little bit hesitated to watch 124 videos, but later it was addiction. I just finished all videos and I am thrilled by all the videos and instructions you provided. Thank you word will be too small for you. but, thank you very very much for providing this course. Thanks & Regards, Ankit dholakiya email@example.com
Rohit Bhausaheb Dukre11 months ago
Thanks for sharing ASP .NET Core tutorials video series with us. I have seen all the videos of playlist. I am confident with all the topics you have covered in this video series. Lot of thanks...
Steve Bond11 months ago
Brilliant as always!
This course will teach you pretty much everything there is to know to get up and running with .NET Core (except how to send emails ;-)). Venkat is an amazing presenter. I'm really looking forward to seeing his Blazor course for sure! Many thanks Venkat!
David Baker11 months ago
Excellent ASP.NET Core course
Thank you very much Venkat. You are one of the most generous persons on the planet. Your teaching style is creative, genius and above all pure hearted. Your honesty and hard work to make sure that knowledge is really shared to all makes you special and unique. I benefited a lot from your courses. Even subscription sites does not offer the quality you offer. This is the best ASP.NET Core tutorial course. I found a job just by following your courses. I owe my success to you. From you, I learnt not only skill and knowledge, but also generosity and hard work. Stay blessed.
James Jr11 months ago
Best ASP.NET Core tutorial
Wow...I can't believe this asp.net core course is free. Wish I had found it earlier. Great content and great instructor. You are shaping the future of many software engineers.
Sean Robinson12 months ago
Still have yet to find a series that goes more in-depth than this one. Great work. Look forward to future content.
Anonymous12 months ago
Ryan D12 months ago
Excellent instructor. Excellent course
Clear concise explanations. I learned a lot in a short time. Makes complex lessons look easy. Cant wait for other courses in .net core. Please keep creating this kind of courses. Many Thanks for your effort.
Bernard Lacson12 months ago
Great Tutorial - Great Teacher
thank you Sir Venkat!, thank you for being humble and thank you for sharing your skills. really appreciated your effort for all of these videos
jeff12 months ago
I have gone through about 60 videos so far. I am an experienced C# programmer (since it was beta) and have done a number of MVC apps using .NET (not Core). I thought I knew how to create an MVC .NET Core app, but I really did not appreciate the differences between the MVCs development process. This is quick way to get up to speed.