Blazor tutorial for beginners | learn blazor from scratch
- What is Blazor | Text & Slides
- Blazor hosting models | Text & Slides
- Blazor project structure | Text & Slides
- ASP.NET core razor components | Text & Slides
- Split razor component | Text & Slides
- Creating blazor model classes | Text & Slides
- Employee list blazor component | Text & Slides
- Display loading indicator in blazor | Text & Slides
- Blazor data access strategies | Text & Slides
- What are RESTful APIs | Text & Slides
- Create asp.net core web api from scratch | Text & Slides
- ASP.NET Core REST API DbContext | Text & Slides
- Repository Pattern in ASP.NET Core REST API | Text & Slides
- ASP.NET Core REST API get list of resources | Text & Slides
- ASP.NET Core REST API get by id | Text & Slides
- Post in ASP.NET Core REST API | Text & Slides
- ASP.NET Core REST API Model Validation | Text & Slides
- Put in ASP.NET Core REST API | Text & Slides
- Delete in ASP.NET Core REST API | Text & Slides
- Search in ASP.NET Core REST API | Text & Slides
- Call REST API from ASP.NET Core Blazor | Text & Slides
- Blazor route parameters | Text & Slides
- Display data from two or more related tables in Blazor | Text & Slides
- Blazor event handling | Text & Slides
- Blazor data binding | Text & Slides
- Blazor two way data binding | Text & Slides
- Blazor component parameters | Text & Slides
- Blazor EventCallback | Text & Slides
- Building a blazor form | Text & Slides
- Binding select element with database data in Blazor | Text & Slides
- InputSelect does not support the type System.Int32 | Text & Slides
- Razor class library and reusable blazor components | Text & Slides
- Bind input select element to enum in blazor | Text & Slides
- Blazor DatePicker | Text & Slides
- Blazor form validation | Text & Slides
- Blazor custom form validation | Text & Slides
- Compare validation in blazor | Text & Slides
- Validating nested complex models and collection types in Blazor | Text & Slides
- What is AutoMapper and using it in ASP.NET Core | Text & Slides
- Edit and Update in Blazor | Text & Slides
- Add database row in Blazor | Text & Slides
- Force reload blazor component | Text & Slides
- Delete database row from blazor | Text & Slides
- Child to parent component communication in blazor | Text & Slides
- Delete confirmation dialog in Blazor | Text & Slides
- Blazor attribute splatting | Text & Slides
- Arbitrary attributes and parameters in Blazor | Text & Slides
- Blazor cascading values and parameters | Text & Slides
- Blazor multiple cascading parameters | Text & Slides
- Blazor cascading values performance | Text & Slides
- ASP NET core identity setup in blazor application | Text & Slides
- How cookie authentication works | Text & Slides
- Blazor cookie authentication - Login page | Text & Slides
- Blazor cookie authentication - Logout page | Text & Slides
- Authorization in Blazor | Text & Slides
- Blazor authorize attribute | Text & Slides
- Authentication and authorization state data in code in blazor | Text & Slides
- ASP.NET Core Blazor course wrap up | Text & Slides
Alexandr1 month ago
Just about complex
This course allowed me to consolidate my previous knowledge.
Dilip2 months ago
Excellent Tutorial even beginner can learn very easily
Gaurav5 months ago
Special thanks Sir. You're one of the best instructor. Course is well structured, extremely well explained and easy to understand and follow through.
T.J.5 months ago
Best Blazor tutorial by far
Amazing tutorial Venkat, finally a tutor that takes beginners into consideration and doesn't skip steps just assuming people know them. Everything was explained very clearly! Thats how Microsoft's tutorials should be done.
Asif Ameer9 months ago
Beginners Friendly Course
I am just starting out the blazor technology and found that your course is easy and best on the internet. Thank you for keeping great resources free for all.
P Pal11 months ago
Very well done. Fits my learning style. No fluff, just to the point. content broken up smartly and with just enough for each video. Just very well done. Highly recommend.
Khabir11 months ago
This is very great tutorial. It helps a lot. I appreciate your hard work. Please keep it up. Thanks
Sudipto11 months ago
Thanks The Blazing Blazor Tutorial!
You are the best. My 7 hours was worth investing. I need more practice to understand every bit. Will this tutorial hold equally good for Blazor Web Assembly too? By the way what is g-RPC?
Adit1 year ago
What a course... mind blowing....
Mohammad khondakar Bahalul kabir1 year ago
Thank you, Venkat. Fantastic tutorial. You explain such an easy way of a complex thing, anybody can understand your course. Hopefully, you will continue it and help us to make a good career.
Myat Hsu Mon1 year ago
The best one of the blazor tutorials
Sir kudvenakat, I wanna thank you because your tutorials are very clean and I can understand easily... This is really great
Ballai Tamas1 year ago
Well, after I've completed this course, reading any article, I just hear Venkat's voice saying those sentences to me. Venkat's performing style, and his contents are unique. I can really understand and pay attention while hearing his lectures. I've watched all 58 videos in like 2 days, meanwhile made my own project too, because I have had to present on the university. Thanks to Venkat, I've presented my project and passed the exam :). Thank you and I can just suggest you.
John Krokidis1 year ago
Everything you have done, is a huge blessing for us developers! You explain topics that aren't easy to grasp in a really nice way. Thank you a lot and I will always be grateful for you guys!
Yalcin1 year ago
Dear Venkat, This is one of the best course that I have ever seen. Thank you very much for everything. Explanations are very clear and the flow of the course is very logical. For the following course, please think about data structure. Best regards. Bahadir YALCIN
Vivek Nuna1 year ago
Best tutorial for the beginners
I am a great fan of kudvenkat sir, he explains everything in a very simple way. I am following his tutorials for the last 4-5 years. I finished this blazor tutorial like a web series in just 2 days. I request you to please add a tutorial on Docker.
Adnan Zafar1 year ago
It was a great time. You are just an angel who is helping tech geeks with your great professional content for free. I have also watched your other series as well. A great addition in skills. I'm also waiting for a Web Assembly series. I hope so you will make it. Thanks a lot.
bm1 year ago
Tommy1 year ago
.net Core Blazor
Such a great teacher and course! I really learned a lot from here, couldn't thank more by words, please keep going!
Shiva2 years ago
Thank you for Blazor course which is simple and covered major concepts.
Prajakta2 years ago
Excellent Tutorial. Excellent Teaching. Thanks a lot.
Sithu2 years ago
Thank you so much! Looking forward to the next free courses.
Stanley Akachukwu2 years ago
Venkate did a wonderful mentoring tutorial. And I'm glad he was quick to deliver this. He has touched lives and still doing. I can't wait to take your azure tutorial. Thanks so much Venkate
KameswaraRao Prathipati2 years ago
Excellent Tutorial. please continue for more Blazor tutorial
Doghol Daru2 years ago
An excellent course. The material is perfect. The themes are well defined and explained by short videos which makes it easier to assimilate.
KONSTANTINOS KONSTANTINOU2 years ago
Thank you very much for this course . It took me 10 days on my free time but it was worth it! Please keep up the good work .
Dinusha Hasith De Silva2 years ago
Really good beginners course.
Harry Maartens2 years ago
Good explanation. It's good idea for Xamarin course. A simple software architecture course for .Net is also a good idea.
Eugene2 years ago
Very useful course
Very useful course for those who want to start create web.
Santosh Pabba2 years ago
Excellent Course on Blazor
Russlan2 years ago
An excellent beginner’s Blazor course!
Excellent work! Straight to the point with good-quality contents. Thank you!
Richard van der wath2 years ago
Thank you, this has been the best Blazor course I've found on the web. Simple, easy to understand and it works!
Edward Lyndon Madali2 years ago
ASP.NET Core (MVC, Razor Pages, Blazor)
Thank you Venkat for your tutorials!
Aji Mustofa2 years ago
Blazor is awesome
Thank you very much, for this tutorial. very easy to understand and easy to follow. I hope Venkat can continue with the security concept for Blazor
Simple832 years ago
Amazing course, very recommended!!!
Álvaro2 years ago
Please complete this great course
Congratulations on the course, but it is a pity that it did not finish for those of us who have followed it with great interest. I hope you post the security module. Thank you so much!!!
Shalini S2 years ago
Excellent for Beginners
Helped me a lot.Excellent tutorial.
Peter2 years ago
Excellent Blazor tutorial. Thank you very much for all your tutorials. They simply are the best tutorials in the .net world.
Frans Z2 years ago
A massive boost
This course is for me a big motivation to (re)start with ASP.NET, EF Core and Razor. It gives me the big picture I was looking for. Thanks! Keep making courses this way. Next step Azure :-)
Steve Bondq2 years ago
Only course you need for Blazor
Everything you need to get started with Blazor is here, and anything else is covered in the other ,NET Core course. Best presenter ever!
Gilbert Mungame2 years ago
Blazor Learning/C#/sql server
Thank you sir, I have achieved a lot of skills from your training tutorials, I'm now an intermediate fullstack software developer. So much from you. Please do something on Xamarin. Thank you
Kevin2 years ago
Another excellent course from Venkat
As always, Sir Kud Venkat’s tutorials are the best in their topics. Thank you very much for taking the time to pass on your knowledge to the audiences with such well organised tutorials and the course materials. When you think it's the right time, please continue for more blazor tutorial. Also, as another person has said, if you think the tutorials are helpful, please make a donation to encourage our teacher and show thankfulness for our teacher’s great works. Thank you very much Venkat!
Tarik2 years ago
Thank you very much for doing this excellent Blazor courses.
SivaKumar S2 years ago
I got so much out of this it covered a lot more than just the basics of using Blazor .it covered a lot of good webapplication development practices for C# .Net Core.I gained a better knowledge of using Identity with Blazor ,Dependency Injection .Great course !!! Thank you Venkat
Aimé2 years ago
An easy to understand blazor course
Thank you for a great blazor course which is easy to follow and understand.
Nicu2 years ago
Another excellent course!
Venkat is the best trainer. If you follow this course step by step you will master Blazor and you will understand all you need to develop your own applications.
yokow g2 years ago
Blazor Course evaluation
Extremely well done. Concepts were clear and implemented correctly. Thanks a lot for a great job. Since web applications are moving to online, instead of premises, Azure would be a great start. Blazor security, Web assembly some day, data structures, python. Thanks again.
Carl R Taphouse2 years ago
I've been going through this video series for the last couple of months familiarizing myself with Blazor and ASP.Net Core in general. The content of the series was nicely structured and well organized. I'm looking forward to exploring other videos from Pragim Technologies. Nice job.
johnny2 years ago
best course and teacher ever
as usual venkat's course is the best and easy to understand. really appreciate your time and effort on all your videos!!
ying2 years ago
I like to watch your videos to gain knowledge in programing. They are easy to understand. The concepts are explained by code and text systematically. I am looking forward to learning Blazor security, Azure and Data Structure from you. Awesome job!!!!!
Scott Saari2 years ago
Excellent Blazor course
This is a very comprehensive Blazor course with the added bonus of combining a web API with a web project. As usual these courses have obviously had much preparation and are unusually well organized. This shows much respect for the students' time. We appreciate it! Since WebAssembly is now in general release, it would be great if you have time to cover it someday as well. Thank you for making a better programming world through your kindness and skill.